Sunday 26 September 2010

Wad the hell :@


okay,the happiest time today was my sis buy for me

how to remove black head frm my nose d things.

ugh.black head is so not good.it make my nose look lik bee hive :/

ugh.got a person disturbing my blog.
hate it.
><









this guy_babi momoko and momoko is not me.
dunno who izzit oso
can u stop disturb?
WTF
:@
say wad fucking babi.
WTH did he did in my blog

i think i gonna change my blog to private.
Haizzz
now if u write in my chatbox..plz tell me in fb or msn
then i reply name is ....
(i will tell you,if u wanna noe)
i wont write something in my chatbox ady
if this person write Momoko or Cheeling in chatbox and reply you
you dun boder about him.

if wanna chat wif me
 u can chat wif me in msn or facebook
=)
if wanna continue see my blog
u can gv me ur email in facebook
then i add ur email..







No comments: