Monday 20 February 2012

AnnyeongHaseyo !



Annyeonghaseyo  chingu :D
Don't know what i mean ? Im saying Hi to my friends .
As you can see my blog were changed not really obvious
Im lazy to write my blog start from this year , don't know why D:
My friend keep ask me to write blog , I felt sorry :P
Finaaaaally my house has electricity 
thanks god .
Nowadays , my friends around me all start using S2 or Iphone 4/4s
me ? using sony ericsson x8 .
the worst phone ever .
automatic switch off . low battery faster than iphone . low on space .lag like shit  
i want to  change my phone to s2 also ;\
save money save money !
otherwise i change to nokia 3310 
HAHAHHAA
S2 , can't you down your price ?
or anyone free it to me ?

I'm  Photography Society , the theme of this week is a short movie film 
love . friends.family.environment and etc.
i have no idea . i chose environment .
suggest to me ? at least 30 second of the short movie film
Okay , i need to stop I'm going to tuition later :)

before you leave mind help me click those link and nuffnang? 


No comments: