Thursday 11 April 2013

11042013

Yuhuuu guess where am I? I m at Taiwan ZhangHua now. Why so suddenly? I just accompany my mum here. Five forty five woke up at this morning,  seven o'clock get ready to the airport. After counter check in went to the Old town white coffee shop had a breakfast. The food and drink not gooooodddddd GOSH  . Ate breakfast straight away on board. My mum afraid that go to the wrong airplane keep asked those stuff  . Haha my mum is cute. My seat 48a . Damn behind. But Then I met 2 Korean girls OMO damn excited , They are dancers I guess. I seldom chat with them. You know. My Korean language worst. After four hours forty five minutes, finally my mum and me arrived to Taoyuan International Airport. When registered that time I said bye bye to the Korean girls they also waved hand and said bye bye to me. I fancy . LOL . Collected . Went out to the lobby. Get up to the taxi headed to Zhang hua. Used two hours I slept all the way Hhahahahaah I known I m a sleeping pig. At zhang hua already six o'clock ): so damn long. Live with my aunt, she is friendly :)  the sky was like 8 pm But Then its six thirty something.  外國的月亮比較圓 ?  17 degree here. So freaking cold.  Day one at Taiwan. Gonna sleep....xoxo

1 comment:

じ☆ve AppLe said...

我的header是用制图软件做的哦 :)