Monday 7 March 2011

大方 | 女孩



Hello  
everyone


aready got one week did update my blog jor
my fren  force me to  update my blog
his also force me
-.-


yesterday.
first day of exam
english,malay and kh

i  got do revision lerhh
my fren say i changed jor
say this year i do revision,
it so AMAZING

exaggeration!


exam that time i sit
 infront of the blackboard
i think im poisoning
 -.-




today is second day of exam
Geo,Maths and Chinese
:)


okay okay lor
xD




huuurraaayyy
tmr is the last day of exam
oh fxck!
Science and Sej
-.-


at sej period i did listen to teacher d
so get ready to fail
xD






BIG BANG IS BACK
:D


 Big Bang’s official music video for Tonight! 
This one is different from the one
 that was aired on SBS Big Bang Show.


Click here please.
Big Bang - Tonight [Comeback Stage]

Big Bang - Somebody To Love [Comeback Stage]




love most is G-Dragon& T.O.P / Taeyang
:D






24 march
faster come
becoz on that day someone are coming back
then she is going buy camera
T99

25 March

someone what happen on that day
:p



No comments: