Sunday 17 April 2011

Dot dot dot....♥



Helloooo
got one week did update my blog ady
freaking long.


Crazy durian festival

my aunt bought for my mum
i ate lot
then never drink alot of water
I HAD ULCER NOW
:/


damn suffer larhh weii
 now my eyes very 肿 lorr
Wenn also like me,
we think is 发热气

Wenn said that she wanna use book to block her eyes in school
she use book,the i use eyeshade 
-.-
LOL








OHH
yesterday my mum ask me to drink 苦茶
damn bitter lorrr
cant tahan
my mum said if you cant drink this,then i will tell your dad,
then da bao for me wan 加粉


FREAKING BITTER


I realllly cant tahan,then suddenly i watched a drama,
ngam ngam also drinking 苦茶,
I saw the artist drink 苦茶 then eat sweeet,
can d mie?




actually i dunno drink 苦茶 can eat sweet d lorr
then i go and ask my mum 
my mum said 
Of cause can larhh


I quickly go and buy sweet 
 :D








Hope tomorrow my eyes wont like today 
tomorrow feel like dun wan go to skul
becoz my eyes
-.-




Ehh eh
i chg my blog d design again
how was it?
leave a comment ba.
(:

No comments: