Sunday 15 May 2011

15 th May .





Just feel like wanna blogging.
This afternoon,
my mum fetch my grandmother went to OLDTOWN yam cha
(:


Pepsi float.

i dun like this drink
ngam ngam drink okay d
then at the bottom there like drinking shit
-.-

*yucks*
next time if you go to OldTown remember dun order this.




today is my dear sister's birthday 
*CheiMei Chan*


Actually today we wanna celebrate with her .
but she wanna hang out with her friends go to Genting
so good , make me jealous laaa

her birthday she can hang out with her friends
if i birthday i just stay at home
face to the laptop then 
nobody celebrate with me
:(




although this picture is blur
but i very like this pic
this pic is the first time i took photo with her
.____.


just now went to her profile saw many people d wishes
i saw my cousin wrote to her

'Happy birthday... Get married soon ..

haha , if she come back tonight from genting
i''ll zat to her.
she wanna  孤独终老dun wan marry d laa.
XD




Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it,

because I might do something crazy like 
                                                      'Believe it.' 

No comments: