Saturday 3 September 2011

03092011 ♥




03092011
today's look :)
today early morning went to Utar , PJ with my sister
because she want to take her graduation gown ..
she told me she dun have any feelings
until came back she try ..
she very happy 
-0-

after mummy came back home 
actually she wanna give mummy a surprise
but failed :/
mummy get shocked , think my sister is zombie 
- -

but i think after she wear her graduation gown
look like harry potter 
but dun have the magic wand 
lol

her graduation at 11 Sep 
anyone wanna follow?
:)

Oh no , holiday end soon :/
my school bag haven wash tim
alot of things haven do 
argh ~



hmm , don't look at my face :x
look at my phone :D
i gonna buy one more cover for this phone
black or purple?
give some comment please  :)
but i love the most is pink 


ta ta , have my dinner , CIAO :)



No comments: