Friday 9 September 2011

lovely jimui ♥




last post i was told you today is a big day :)
aYoke's birthday 
my mummy dont let me go to her birthday party
so i just can do a video for her 
hope she will like it 
Here is the video i made for her 




today morning Ryan and me wanna give her a surprise 
but she keep went out the class - -
then bell rang ler
she asked me 
do you wanna follow me go to toilet
then i faster imply Ryan take the cake now 

yes , when ryan took the cake to her infront
she get shocked 



just a part only :P
she is texting me now , telling me that she likes today
she wont forgot this year d birthday
Aww :) 
HoJiMui
 



thanks my 'daughter' peiying and edwin :D
my birthday present
hahaa
my birthday on 10 dec
but they give me on Sep
-0-


but
left hand site that one 
doesn't look like pig rabbit laa D:


anyway , thank you 


Help me click :)
http://www.churpchurp.com/momokochan1012/share/churpchurp-invite/


http://www.churpchurp.com/momokochan1012/share/SayaSukaMalaysia/


No comments: