Friday 25 May 2012

again and again

Say HI to holiday or say Annyeonghaseyo . whatever . my holiday started on Thursday . I went to school on Wednesday . I though those teachers will give me exam paper but they didn't . Whole day sit at the classroom do nothing . #LikeABoss . Every Thursday are having Chinese period . So I didn't go to school because of this . And today my school celebrate Teachers' Day . I don't want see those auntie and unlce enjoy themselves and students must sit at the foyer .

Yesterday eleven o'clock woke up . Then ate breakfast and did some housework . And I started to watch Love Rain . Watched until ten o'clock night . A bit over . Watched unitl ep 18 . Yoona and Jang Keun Suk 's love are so sweet and complicated . I keep skip the part of Yoona 's oma(mother) and Jang Keun Suk 's aba(father). These part so freaking boring . This drama also end .

The King 2Hearts very nice lorr and GANJIONG . I hate the John Mayer . Super super hate . He try to do Korea's King and use those dirty means to kill them . ish ish ish  .  At ep 19 , Eun Shi Kyong died D: .The pricess so cham , #foreveralone . ICC caught the John Mayer but ICC has his people inside . BAD GUY !  
Oops sorry I too input to this drama . ㅋㅋㅋㅋ .

BIGBANG - "Monster" M/V Pics (GD)

BIGBANG ALIVE WORLD TOUR 2012 in <<Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia>> confirmed ! (Y) It just near my friend's house . I can go with her , woohuu :D Look forward it  . Ngek ngek .


No comments: