Thursday 10 May 2012

can our relation getting forward ?

Chinese exam today .Not hard not easy .Do until hard I fell asleep because I'm freaking tired .Luckily my Chinese teacher aka discipline teacher wake me up . Moral paper tomorrow .What a super boring subject .Gonna read those nilai and I'm so annoying  bout why Moral in bahasa Melayu? DAMN. So I'm get ready to fail .Anyway who cares ? 

Although having exam coming this three weeks but i still watching those Korea drama , The King2Hearts , Love Rain and The Moon Embracing the Sun . Those drama really nice to watch la , can't even stop . But trust me I have do revision at night . (and texting w/ him , gahaha)


May . Started lazy to work .I don't know what's wrong . But sometimes my mummy asked me don't go to work because she's not free to fetch me go there . So , force to stay at home do revision or watch drama.Jonathan own me 4 cups of Chatime . After exam is time to pass up Geografi project . Seriously I haven't start .This project want to go to the Pasar Malam and take picture with those who came there 'shopping' and ask them how old. Okay , 5:37 pm now . In Korea is 6:37 pm . Wish I can become korean one day . Jalgayeyo!



People come and go. But life is simply about those who care enough to stay


No comments: