Friday 21 January 2011

Momo♥you_ 234 days

two hundred and thirty-four days



this is how i feel now. 
:/

juz came back from tuition
damn freaking tired
D:

these few days i feel so annoying 
:/
idk why.
because of him?
because of pekkee and someone else?

wednesday that day pekkee cried
:0

becoz a girl threat pekkee
then pekkee cried

i heard the girl made pekkee cried
 that time really pissed me off
pekkee called me forgive her lerhh
actually i dun wan forgv her d
coz she is a faker 

then today the girl keep explain to pekkee
i forget pekkee say wad jor
 the girl cried during the chinese class
:O

i was shock why did the girl cried.
becoz we dun forgv her?
then the girl explain to aYoke.
aYoke told me the whole story 
then the girl explain she was kidding

okay lo
forgive her 
=D

haha.
maybe you will feel very childish
but thats your feeling
i dont care
:)









*ish*
today so FISH lo
my fren laugh at me at all
lol
but i dunno how to describe la


*skip*

thank you sara :D
the gift i love it
i love rabbit 
aha =D


who can find this rabbit to me?
i damn love it 
can i get an Iphone after Cny?
xD

Who's going to school tomorrow ? 
im not going 
:(
becoz i wanna help my mum
cny is coming 
alot of ppl wanna buy biscuit
so i gonna help my mum
:/



Oh ya.
i added a header adi
nice anot?
leave some comment ba 
:)

please follow my blog lerhh
a few people follow oni
so Cham 
:(

down of this post got the link
FOLLOW THIS BLOG
click it 
thank you
:)


you know i love you,
mk.

No comments: