Saturday 8 January 2011

School reopen d first week


Long time never update
coz not free
:/

idk i wanna write wad 
:0

PekKee get fever.
did come to skul three days liao
damn bored la at my class


take care arh pekkee
dun always get sick


my class
all malay 
-.-
i miss One Mawar(2010)
all cina d.
 except two india.
lol








skul reopen five days.
still in  holiday mood
-.-
cant wake up early

See my hair?
this is natural d larhh`
many people asked me :
'u dye ur hair?'
i said:
'is natural d"
my fren dun trust me
-.-

paisei lo.
whole family d hair colour also like this
so plz dun keep asking me got dye anot.

at facebook i saw a note about wearing lens
OMG~
i saw
then no mood wear lens adi
the note wrote 
if you wear lens everyday,
ur eyes will have 30++ d worms inside ur eyes!
D:
im afraid about that 
:/

wanna see the note?
this note is chinese d.
if u cant read then you go to google translate la
:p




Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened ♥




No comments: