Saturday 5 November 2011

Sleepwalker :O




Hello readers ;)

forgive me if you guys are waiting for my new post ..
sorry ><
today  went out with bff , yeah :D

hmm , have fun with they both 
hehe ;B


ayoke said that she wanna watch horror movie  -3-
(so brave la her)
we choose sleepwalker
this movie is 3D 
(my mind was think that watch  horror movie in 3D ?! , OMG , sure got heart attack >< )
never mind , new experiment
HAHAH
the movie start at 3.30pm

we went to Starbucks king gai first
around three twenty
we quickly went to cinema there 
one hour forty-four minutes 
when i was watching the movie 
i keep close my eyes
I admit that I was timid 
LOL
but not very scare only lorr 
no wonder so little people watch this movie laa
my sister text me when i was watching the movie
she wrote that :
dai sei laa you , scared but wanna watch .Pay money go get heart attack . GAHAHA  -0-
if you wanna watch trailer of this movie , click here then  (:


then we keep shopping , HAHAHAA

girls are like that , right ? :P
LOL



Wednesday going to school for giving back those textbook
then sure play all day
enjoy life ; yeah :P
after wednesday then no need go to school ady
because all form 5 students have Spm
so no need go to school
hehe ;3

Spm Candidates , wish you all good luck ;)
try your best ! :D


* before you leave click the nuffnang please  :)




No comments: