Tuesday 29 November 2011

morning ;) ♥


yuhuuu  ~ 
 my readers , I'm back to M'sia 
everybody miss me ? :P
I am not quite used to the weather here
Taiwan's weather quite cool now
13 degrees - 17 degrees
I like the weather :D
weeeee 


hmm , actually i already forgot what happen at Taiwan . LOLLL
so i just when to ZhangHua and Taipei 
i feel that  more lively at taipei

Taiwan's rapid transit and buses are very convenient
however, Taiwan's road a lot, also bit of a mess
not recognize the road, and sometimes does not return to home . _.
anyway , I love the Taiwan  
and I miss Taiwan .

lazy to say so just post some picture .



first day at zhanghua , my sister was so excited .
always called me help her take photo -0-
then my skill she dont like 
keep complaint 
(ish ish )





in the morning , mummy bought alot of food /.\
all also buy for herself 
(Im eating now , yummy :P )




Mr.38 . <3


eat , walk , play , took picture 
first day ended.

day 2 .
went to Sun Moon Lake - 日月潭









after went to Sun Moon Lake 
i really forget how was the trip
so skip .

dunno day 3 or day 4 
we went to YangMing Moutain 
12 degrees 
wind so strong , even i cant walk .
lol

look for Yangming Moutain ?






when i took picture with my sister 
she will hide behind of me 
then i ask her why you always hide behind of me 
she say 
because of this she will look younger
-3-








阳明山花季.


meow ~ 




淡水老街。







盐疏鸡 , nice to eat  .
I want eat one more time :'(



巨無霸霜淇淋 .






TAIPEI 101 



then back to M'sia 



just random about my trip laa ~ 
that's all :)
hope that next yr after PMR go again :P



let's show you  our ‘TROPHY ’ :PP



tata ;)

No comments: