Friday 4 November 2011

You're the apple of my eye ;) ♥




well well well
EXAM IS OVER !! LETS PARTY 
PARTY ROCK   :P



today at school teacher din teach anything 
I just busying play Monopoly 
HAHAHHA
this morning had a lecture about smoking 
then the lecturer said that :
''Hmm , i think you all sure got smoke one , right ?"
my feeling like wth 
eh miss 
i dint smoke larh , okay ?
dint misunderstand please /.\




i feel getting mad la
DAMN IT !
i dream about I'm not myself
I'm changing myself 
I know how to make up
how to drive myself 
i being mature

I CHANGED ALOT IN MY DREAM 
OMG 

-______-


WHAT A WEIRD DREAM !!
LOL



You're the apple of my eye ;)
I wanna watch this drama larhh
who wanna accompany me watch this drama ? 
teehee ;3 

Although our Malaysian government  said that 
this drama children should not be watch  
I also wanna watch larhh
I DON'T CARE ~
lalalalala ~
If not i go buy DVD come back :P


Hey my friends 
my phone out of credit 
so cant reply your text 
anything find me at face book or whats app ba  :D

Yeah (Y)
tomorrow going hang out with bff ;)
wait my post 
HAHAHAHAA







 # Countdown 12 days 


No comments: