Saturday 29 October 2011

Someone Like You ~ ♥






[ Never mind, I'll find someone like you   
I wish nothing but the best for you, too   
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said   
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead    
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead    ~ ]

My favourite song ;)

Adele , like her voice very much 
do you like her ?
CLICK HERE for her information 
teehee :B

I feel Im in the club just now
[IT IS FREE]
HHAAHAHHA
my brother played those clubbing song loudly
I chat with my brother in facebook
wrote that 
"We are partying now , Party Rock :P"
then he stop play those  song
--
damn him 


Eh Mr.Kwan ,
 dai sei larhh you
So many people eat chicken wings,
 why they not like you?
HAHAHHAA
kesiannya :P




Bm Karangan !
Im not afraid , Im ready :)



BEFORE YOU LEAVE , PLEASE CLICK ALL THE LINK (:
AND MY NUFFNANG 

THANK YOU ;)

No comments: