Sunday 4 December 2011

Skycraper ♥




I come here again . HAHAA
It's December ,the last month of 2011 
that means 2012 is coming
whaa , so fast man 

oh no , next year im having Pmr 
got abit pressure laarhh
on Pmr that time sure damn nervous lorr
(who does not have pressure , lol )




I'm December baby , start countdown now :)
and today is my friend birthday 
Jenny Wenn
her's boyfriend ask me do a video 
wanna watch the video ?
i did but not nice
i'm sick 
fever , headache , cough , sore throat
i feel better now
everyday eat three times :|

before you leave help me click the nuffnang and this link
thank you :) 




When we are young, we may want several love experiences.
 But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, 
the whole life will not be enough

No comments: