Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back to school .





what a peaceful night .
we are going back to school tomorrow
my form three life gonna start.


tomorrow wake up at 5.30 am 
I like go to school but i dont want wake up so early , can I ?
Eat something really tired of school
In fact, can not blame us 
really ...



Just packed my school bags
It was nothing to pack ...
And I realize all of my things are PINK  ♥ (Y)
do not get the schedule yet , how to pack
My tie , where are you ?
I dunno where do I put my tie 
Oh no , how ?
I dunno my class on what floor



Hmm , I changed my chatbox , Shoutmix free version are not avaible 
I changed it to Cbox. 
So remember comment once you come here and click my nuffnang and churp churp 
HAHA
I need to sleep now . if not tomorrow I can't wake up .



My Blog , I will never forget you ;B
I promise , I will update as soon as I can .













All I want is a simple love;我想要的只是一份简简单单的爱


No comments: