Thursday 5 January 2012

Hot hot hot hot Summer .


Well you do not be so hot, the sun.
I no need . hot like shit .
I can't sleep now.



okay , let's talk about my form three life
those teachers just repeat and repeat the same thing ; PMR
told us to focus , and they will end all subject on July .
then the trial exam on August , PMR on October .
said that they will teach very fast .
whaa , teach like a train . lol
I want to say , 
teacher,you give a lot of pressure to me.

/
\
/
\

Do i look like 13 or 18 years old ? 
._________.
Alright , I seriously need to take a bath .
I miss Taiwan's  weather and my Kuching's friends






她和他的365小时(很唯美的广告微电影)
A beautiful love story 



remember comment on the chatbox and click my nuffnang , churpchurp 
once you come here 









#Don't be afraid of any moment that you have

No comments: