Friday 30 December 2011

Everything you feel is temporary ♥



#ILoveCanon   


30 December . 0927 am
My friends , I'm back
How was you Christmas eve or Christmas?
This year Christmas Imma so happy and alot memories
I miss my friends ;)
next year trying go there again
hope can ..


Today will go back to school
but no transport because my sister's car need to repair something
Need to wait until school reopen that day buy
Still have four days , school reopen
I dont feel like go back to school
because of PMR
I dont want face it


Oh ya , 31 December
who want to countdown?
I countdown with them . haha
and I will have alot of photo
and my favourite photo
Only one ....
I will hang on my room (Y)


Yesterday went to I-city , nothing special just the colorful light and the funfair












Find a day i will post all the photo at facebook
It will be a long post .
Stay tuned ;B

No comments: