Wednesday 21 December 2011

The soul cannot live without love ♥



# ILoveMyHair  

21 December 2011 . 0955 am
Morning , world .
As you can see my blog add a header , changed song and something else 
How was it ? :)
After Christmas I'll change it back , except the song and the header
Christmas still have four days and my favourite month of the year is ending soon 
Can't believe it's going to be 2012 few days more
School reopen soon  , 4 January .
I haven't buy exercise books 
On 31 December I'm trying going back to school 
Going back to school for buying books and see which class I am
Please dont drop class , I really afraid about it 
God bless me .





I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere

Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth
Big pill looming
Now I'm a fat house cat 

Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
Big pill stuck going down






Before you leave , please click all the links and nuffnang . thankyou  :)













Fall in love with you is like used to smoke a cigarette, I want to know how to quit you

No comments: