Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bad Mood :/


Today afternoon went to
Klinik Kesihatan Jaya(KK Kelana Jaya),
coz my grandmum got something happen.

then 8am something went to took number~
wait until damn long~
i asked the nurse 
why so long?
the nurse didn't ans me
DAMN!

why they all d service so bad?
i betahan 
D:
Tmr gonna go there again
:/

Anyway,
thanks my dear Shirlin chat with me 
:)




LOVE YOU,PEKKEE
<3





WooHooo~
Friday go gaigai with
Wenn,Caren,PekKee etc.
who else wanna go?
xD

I gonna buy alot of thing on that day
HAHA!



this Saturday still got tuition 
D:
why holiday start,still got tuition?
so cham,rite?
:/


Spm tmr is Sejarah lerhh~
jiaayooouu
all form5
:D


Lets say "Hi" to Sejarah textbook 
LOL
:)




Ya!
my blog chg to public ady.
hope no ppl disturb again
^^

plz leave a msg
thanks 
:D

No comments: