Friday 12 November 2010

tired.



im tired for it.
can we amity?
last night.
pk.wenn and me argued at facebook there.
that time i was comment one ONI.
pk called me Shut Up!
:/




why she wanna me shut up?
 FACEBOOK是个言论自由的地方。。
你没资格叫我收声。。





i very angry at the time.
then i tell jonfat and wenn.
they both call me cool down.
thanks.
:)




she said wenn and me is sampat po.
so waht?
dun care larhh~
dunno this time i never angry them.
but sometimes got.
:/


wenn d birthday party maybe will delay.
if delay i can go jor~
Happy lor!!
^^
today at skul oso very bored.
then i took pic.
HAHA.
i got took video lerhh~
go to my facebook see larhh....
:D






exam result came out.
number 14 in class.
:D
next friday gonna go to skul.
cause next friday Pn Azizan will tell me wad class next year.
i afraid i cant same class with wenn.evon.aYoke.and more.
wish can same class lor.


gtg.
stop here.

No comments: