Tuesday 23 November 2010

Good luck to all form5...


Good luck in your SPM, 
jux try your best to finish every single question,
even dunno how to answer atleast
 write something u know the best inside.
 DONT leave it kosong, 
bcoz u already paid $ for the teacher to mark your paper,
 let them do some job,
 FINISH every Qs and until finish the exam time.

Kay???
:)

Love all my form5 friends 
I will miss you all...
rmb come back see me wor..
:D

let me introducte to you all ba!


Josie
Always cry
and dun like talk
(idunno.isawherblog)
xD



Michelle.
come from SABAH.
First  time saw her, I feel that is very quiet girlthen slowly became friendly,the more mixed when the more familiarGetting noisy...:DA lively, lovely, spoke sometimes really makes me think all laughed


Miko
In fact, if it does not accustomed to her
Sometimes really intimidated by her
Because sometimes 
she would laugh at you for no reason
HAHA!


XinYun.
She is often seen smiling
Non-stop laughing
But really
Will be infected with her
Then will follow grinning

LOL
;D




Maey Yee.like PINK also.same as me lerhh~HI5~her hair DAMN long d.im envy..




Joey
Love to block the lens
 when taking photos
Or else when you press the button 
when the action suddenly changed
Often seems very cheerful in all group
:)




Kenji
always kacau and bit me d.
xD
he like my dai kor kor
always care about me
thanks!



Darren.
all of the form5 boys Damn slim d.
always smile
wont angry d.
hahhaa...


Alice
always laugh also
HAHA!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
they all are my best friends
plz leave a msg 
thanks
:)

GOOD NITE.
:D


No comments: