Saturday 20 November 2010

Sorry That I love You



I come and update my blog.
long time no update jor.
Cause no time update~
LOL


Heyy
all form5 friends.

still got 2 days then SPM lor
jiaaayoouuu

:))


I'm Regrets.
why friday that day i dun wan wake up?
if i wake up early then i can go to skul.
i can go to school then i can take alot of photo.
:/





Hurraayyy!!!
PekKee and I finally amity

:D

then we keep sms with each other
this whole afternoon keep sms with
aYoke.PekKee and someone.
Shhhyy...
cant tell the 'someone' is who...
;P

wenn,
imma sorry
我不是有心放你飞机~
我有原因的~
原谅我吧!

Ying today evening sent to me the pic
is at friday that day they took d..
i will upload at my facebook
:)
but recently facebook damn LAG.
:/
i BETAHAN larhh~
upload a pic wanna 30 mins.
DAMN!

blog no need say lor~
upload a pic wanna 1 hrs.
wad the h***~
why like that d?
aiyooo...
cant chg mie?

so fast holiday liao~
bored
D:

morning-evening.
working~
night.
go back home bath and then sleep on the bed like a pig.
xD

i dun wan
work work work
work until diet
:/




if i got time i will watch a tv show~
<死神少女`>
damn niiicccceeee this tv show~
我学会了一句话在这部戏里面
「我最喜歡”過不去”的靈魂了,來變成一顆石頭,幫我支撐奈何橋吧。」
死神少女,名叫渡,是奈何橋的守護者,非生非死,無善無惡。
go and watch ;arhhh~

juz now wenn at facebook chat with me
ask me next friday wanna go out?
SURE!!
i wanna go out
HAHA!!

为什么你会跟那个人在一起?
为什么?
-.-
i aready told you.
aiyoo
you dun wan hear then nevermind~

*忘记或离开你是好的选择吗? :/

No comments: