Monday 8 November 2010

funny :D


today was a funny day 
:D


this evening ROXAS KUAN called me.
then i picked up his phone lor

first time,he called me.
i picked up
he did say anything.
-.-
waste money.
aiyo..he is a rich man ma.
no need care about the credit.

second time,he called me again.
he said he wanna sang a song.


HOME-michael buble
then i recorded down.
but 
i dunno how to upload
D:

can anyone teach me?
please.
:/

i recored down jor~
suddenly i press wrong thing.
then declined his called.

third time,it was a last time.
xD
he sang.
OMG!
sang again.
but the voice like mice lerhh~
cute dao.

after he sang finished he dunno i recored adi.
muahaha.
then he ask me go to his profile watch a video
by Peter Chao


today at skul we talk about Vampire Suck
then 
Caren hear it became 

魂魄一suck

damn funny larhh wei~
LOL




stop here.
:)

No comments: